Well this has to be the most boring thing anyone except me could ever do. But since Christe started it and in order to post on her blog spot you have to sign up yourself.......here goes!
I have other thing to do you know;
I have other thing to do you know;
- I need to get my taxes in order and today is the day to do that
- must work on alternative income outlets
- there is always washing
- tv was an option, but not anymore - children arrived
- we have company that wanted to fish (I hate fishing when it isn't cold out)
- vacuuming is always an option as well
- study my bible lesson
Marsha, Lissa and I have started a Bible lesson at the Bapsist church on Esther. We are learning about being a women in a man's world.
I don't have any current photos to post..........camera is not working...............so if anyone wants to post any photos of us you can. Need to get camera!!!!
Monday I have the day off due to Martin Luther Day! Katharyn is out of school and so we are going to the movies and finish a few errands.
Until Later - God Bless All
Charlene
0 comments: