
It was freezing cold and we had to leave the house at 4:oo in the morning to make it! Crazy!! However, it was worth it. I had never run past 4 1/2 miles but Joanne did it all the time, so I knew she could help me. We finished in 1 hour, 12 minutes, 10 seconds. In our age group we place 7th. Not too bad for 2 old wore out Moms. The race was held around Tyler's Bergfeld park and the flowers were gorgeous! It seemed to help get your mind off the run and focus on the yards. I wonder if I could get my neighbors to dress up their yards for me when I run here at home. That would sure make my exercise time easier. I should talk to them about that.
Joanne and I are looking at other 10k's in the area.....before it gets too hot. It you hear of one let me know!
1 comments:
Will Watson said...
Run, run, run! It's sad my aunt can out run her "high school athlete" nephew!