OK it's really Feb. 3 by now......last night I fell asleep at 8! Barely made it up to go to bed....then couldn't go to sleep. Maybe then I should have gotten up and done this!

There are only 2 days left on this fast and I am so excited!! 21 days sacrificing to my God and showing Him how much I love Him and learning and growing as a Christian. Is there anything better? I have done really well and I know it's because He has been there the help and encourage me! My prayer request have been heard and He is working some incredible miracles as only He can!

Yesterday was a gorgeous day and when I got home.....I ran! I did! Well actually I walked up all the hills.....even some little ones.....but I made it all the way up the last one! So most of the way I ran....more than half really. I did good....really good! Some soreness last night and I'm sure today. But I was already sore from working out Monday. Sore muscles just are constant! They haven't really ever left me now for 2 years!! At least it's not always the same ones, that would be doctor worthy. I am strong!! or at least should be!

Busy busy weekend coming up. But fun I hope. Going to Annette's for Katharyn's birthday party and shopping at the Galleria. Woo-Hoo! So glad I have Annette! At least for a little while then she is off again to California to stay with Riley.

So many prayers have been answered this 21 days I am glorify God for honoring me with His blessings. Praise be to God - He is the almighty.

Malto meal
split pea soup
banana
baked sweet potato
green salad
ff salad dressing
about 6 french fries!


This entry was posted on 3:51 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: