Toady has been a rush!! Work was crazy as only the first day of the month can be. It was an absolute blur. But, yes, don't worry I got lunch! Left work and pickup Katharyn, washed dried and folded 3 loads of clothes, made my supper, balance my checkbook, checked out the wheelchair (it's broke) and cut Katharyn's nails. Packed up and went to bible study. Came home, bathed Katharyn finished the wash (well mostly) cleaned up the kitchen, discussed the birthday party, washed my face, brushed my teeth, set down and blogged......done! Hands in the air, looking for the clock! Did I win! One more day! Go Me!

My fasting has 3 more days. Busy days at work really do help out! I will continue some aspects of this fast for lent.....not sure which part yet. Probably the meat, and keep the bread at a small minimum. My body has done very well these last few weeks and this fast has taught me something about my diet. I've enjoyed it. Plus the prayer fest!! Really praying hard for Mike and our family. God has lots to do with him, but He is a great God and can handle it! Waiting for His miracles!! I have felt so much closer to God and seeing His creation and His love around me. He had revealed Himself to me in my life. I trust Him more!!

Malto Meal
Split Pea Soup
Baked Sweet Potato
Salad
FF dressing
banana


This entry was posted on 7:51 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: