Wow a very hard day with my fast. 4 days to go and I was close to loosing it!!
I had ask Mike to church and felt a little sad when he didn't show. I ask Lissa and Bo for lunch just to take some of the burden off of coming home and him just being here....doing nothing! Lissa and Bo couldn't make it......so I ask......the preacher and his wife! I love them! And I knew they would not feel any real hard atmosphere in the home from Mike if he got mad. Then they agreed to come. It was great. Mike got to talk about the good things his Dad had done, and we had a wonderful after dinner discussion on upcoming things in the church and our parents. It was great to have them over. And the preacher had seconds on his bean soup! Go Me! Maybe if Mike won't come to church......we can bring the church to him. Like he wouldn't soon rebel again that! Anyway, maybe some seeds were sown for him to join us one day!
After lunch, cleaning up the dishes...........I sure wanted one of those leftover cheese biscuits.......didn't' eat one...........like anyone would really have know..............except me and God........and......I fed them all to Savannah!! Whew - really hard!! Then wanted something sweet so bad. Ya' know, when the pressure of guest over for lunch is gone, kinda settle back and relax....and eat something sweet. Clean out the fridge eating!!! Wow really felt it today! But I got me an apple, then some peanut butter, then a banana, with some more peanut butter. I did stop (had to take Katharyn to church.) The youth had frozen pizza which I do eat......but didn't even want tonight....pizza after peanut butter...YUK even for me. I drank me some water!!! Go Me!!
So the fast is still on for these last 4 days! I can do it!! Praising my God through it all!!
Malto Meal
Bean soup
Salad
FF dressing
Apple
Banana
Peanut Butter!
I had ask Mike to church and felt a little sad when he didn't show. I ask Lissa and Bo for lunch just to take some of the burden off of coming home and him just being here....doing nothing! Lissa and Bo couldn't make it......so I ask......the preacher and his wife! I love them! And I knew they would not feel any real hard atmosphere in the home from Mike if he got mad. Then they agreed to come. It was great. Mike got to talk about the good things his Dad had done, and we had a wonderful after dinner discussion on upcoming things in the church and our parents. It was great to have them over. And the preacher had seconds on his bean soup! Go Me! Maybe if Mike won't come to church......we can bring the church to him. Like he wouldn't soon rebel again that! Anyway, maybe some seeds were sown for him to join us one day!
After lunch, cleaning up the dishes...........I sure wanted one of those leftover cheese biscuits.......didn't' eat one...........like anyone would really have know..............except me and God........and......I fed them all to Savannah!! Whew - really hard!! Then wanted something sweet so bad. Ya' know, when the pressure of guest over for lunch is gone, kinda settle back and relax....and eat something sweet. Clean out the fridge eating!!! Wow really felt it today! But I got me an apple, then some peanut butter, then a banana, with some more peanut butter. I did stop (had to take Katharyn to church.) The youth had frozen pizza which I do eat......but didn't even want tonight....pizza after peanut butter...YUK even for me. I drank me some water!!! Go Me!!
So the fast is still on for these last 4 days! I can do it!! Praising my God through it all!!
Malto Meal
Bean soup
Salad
FF dressing
Apple
Banana
Peanut Butter!
0 comments: