Well Like I said......"it would be a miracle if I got through this weekend." And I didn't!!
Oh well another week another miracle!! But Alas!, I lost 2 pounds!! Go me!
Mike's birthday party was a success. Very cold outside, but he seemed to really enjoy the showdown part. We plan on having another. Not another Surprise birthday party, but another showdown. The surprise part was NO fun. And here why.
- You can't keep anything from my husband. I don't know how he figures things out. It's just something he has always been able to do.
- Just to get me all worried......he tells me something to make me think he's gonna screw everything up. He doesn't, but he wants you to think it's not going to work.
- You never know with him whether he is going to really like something or just play along with you and act like he likes it.
So with that being said............I'm glad the suspense is over. And I'm very happy to say that he had a really good time.
Now I did mention food right. There would be a lot of food there? I was right! Quesadillas, Enchaladas, rice, beans, guacamole, pica de gallo, chips, pies, brownies, cookies, and drinks! I did OK Saturday, but Sunday, I felt the need to clean out everything. I just did it for 1 meal, but I put some hurt on some brownies. Let me tell you. Sauturday I didn't touch anything but a piece of pie...............but Sunday was a different matter. If it was "relief eating" I was terrible relived!! So I didn't eat anything else Sunday.
Even so I had lost 2 pounds, and next week (if I can get through the weekend) maybe another 2 will come off.
My time at the gym this morning was good. Got in a decent quad workout, and I'm hoping not to be sore. Last week the soreness didn't last very long. Maybe it's the split pea soup and all the extra protien from it. I never have been able to eat enough meat to keep the protein levels up. So the soup may be the answer.
I need to reanalyze why I'm not running.......................beside the fact that I don't want too! I'll work on that.
Train the mind and the Body follows........
Charlene
0 comments: