
Maybe it's the fast, or the prayer......but I feel so wonderfully close to my Lord!! Such Jubilation has not been with me in quite some time and I welcome it!
I know a lot of my worry is my own doing, and I struggle to keep my eyes and mind open, making sure that at least, I try to see every side of an issue before I blow up! Things usually have a way of working out on their own, and praying can really help your outlook. For months I have been depressed and feeling like I had no way out of this rut I'm in. But now something has replace the sadness.......it has to be the diet and the exagerated prayer. When I'm depressed no prayer is norm. And for the last 2 months I have eaten everything in sight, especially sweets. Now that my body has had a chance to detox from the sweets, it feels GREAT! My mood is light and not near as heavy and forlorn. I feel Good!! You don't need those sweets, just eat right and pray!!
A weekend looms in front of me, but Mike is out of town, and Katharyn and I have plenty to do to keep busy. Sticking to the diet will be easy......well sort of.
A couple is coming to look at our house for the second time!! Woo-Hoo! Let's get this house sold and really complicate things! I'm ready.
Malto Meal
Split pea soup
Baked Sweet Potato
Green Salad
FF dressing
0 comments: