OK - today was very hard!! Another headache greeted me, but it wasn't bad at first....so I waited until 9:00 to take something for it. I was very hungry and the Tylenol really hurt my stomach. So I began to feel even worse. The headache finally eased only to leave me a little disoriented...not good for working at a pharmacy. I kept thinking that something to eat would help so much, but Chuck Hopson was visiting the pharmacy with lots of people around and I waited until 12:30 to eat my soup. By then I was not good at all. Lunch didn't seem to help much and left feeling really sure that one of the donuts that Chuck left behind would do the trick. I could really taste their sweetness and feel the softness in my mouth! It was torture. But I made it! The devil didn't get me today.
Snacking when I get home has always been my Ackeles heel and today was pretty hard. I got my banana, then ate another one. Still wanting to snack I grabbed a bag of trail mix that I didn't eat Sunday and ate that. The trail mix killed my points for Weight Watchers, but it did settle my stomach and help my headache. After a small nap, I've been good to go! Those headaches have really been bad this winter...........last winter they didn't bother me at all.........I don't know why the difference, but I've had one every other week it seems lately. Once one settles in it take 2 or 3 days to get rid of it. Quite a bother.
Getting very cold outside, but we have little to do tomorrow, so we're good. A birthday party at the church will add some challenges, but also some good veggies. I'll have to watch the sweets, it may be hard. We will see.
Praying for my fasting hasn't gone too good either. When my head hurts I don't feel much like searching for things to pray about. But I'll pray again later. Maybe I should make an effort to pray for those darn headaches.
So Glad it's Friday!!
Malto Meal
Split Pea Soup
Banana 2
Trail mix (lots of points)
v-8 juice
French Fries
0 comments: