Well ya know how much easier it is to start things on Monday?? So that is why I waited until today to start this 1 year - 24 pounds - get healthier blogging journey. And yes it will be 24 pounds......hadn't weighed lately and today they weren't very kind at all!!

But I feel very fortified to my goal!! I signed up on Weight Watchers...again....I hate that! But "low and behold" they gave me to more points than they gave me last time. Can you Believe it?? Now I get a whole 20 points to eat all day! That is a great improvement from the 18 that they had me on last time!! Not sure about the difference.....not gonna question it either!

I even remembered how to get in to the gym. Before work I lifted a few weights around and lunged my way into some fairly sore muscles already. Right now the schedule is arm and leg weights on Monday, Wednesday, Fridays, then abs and back on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Trying to run........not working.....not good at all! Will get back to it, however it is going to be very cold this week. I'll keep you posted on this blog.

The hunger right now is manageable.....I have to stop eating so much.....tomorrow it will be worse!! We were very busy at work and that really helped. The snacking monster was held at bay. I'll be stronger and more powerful by Tuesday!

malto-meal
coffee
split pea soup
banana
baked sweet potato
green salad w/FF italian dressing


This entry was posted on 4:12 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: