Today has been a different day. Not feeling that well at all, and needing some food. I was really seriously eyeing Misty's Subway sandwich with a longing that was real and intent!! I could feel the bread in my mouth and savor softness of it! That was strange, I don't think I have ever fantasized about bread before! Of course I didn't give in, I stayed strong and ate my delicious split pea soup!
Looked forward to clogging again finally for the first time this year. We had a great time learning 2 songs. It felt really good to get back with my friends there.
Found some more muscles that I don't use. Some lateral abs that showed up as I tried new exercises Wednesday. These muscles seem to help you walk, because walking is strange. My balance is all messed up. It's good to find these muscles! I'll keep up those exercises so that I can get that part of me in shape. Didn't know I had any I had missed lately......I haven't been that sore, so I thought I was over all of it. Wrong!!
TGTIF Thank God tomorrow is Friday......bad weather coming.....that spells lazy!!!!
Malto Meal
Split Pea Soup
Banana
Baked Sweet Potato
veggies - green beans and potatoes.
Looked forward to clogging again finally for the first time this year. We had a great time learning 2 songs. It felt really good to get back with my friends there.
Found some more muscles that I don't use. Some lateral abs that showed up as I tried new exercises Wednesday. These muscles seem to help you walk, because walking is strange. My balance is all messed up. It's good to find these muscles! I'll keep up those exercises so that I can get that part of me in shape. Didn't know I had any I had missed lately......I haven't been that sore, so I thought I was over all of it. Wrong!!
TGTIF Thank God tomorrow is Friday......bad weather coming.....that spells lazy!!!!
Malto Meal
Split Pea Soup
Banana
Baked Sweet Potato
veggies - green beans and potatoes.
0 comments: