Today started my 21 day fast. I started out praying for Mike and this fasting. God will help to keep me on track.
We are getting to get our own groceries tomorrow, Woo Hoo! Mike is visiting his Dad in Kerrville. So we will get all kinds of yummy fruit and veggies!! Katharyn cringes!
I have not been weak, or even had that "out of energy" feeling since starting this journey January 4th. That split pea soup has all I need. I love it! I may get tired of it later, but I'm sure God will put something else yummy in my path. It's just so cheap and good and makes me feel so FULL. That is the best.
Gym workout went well. Again I made up killer quad exercises to leave me hardly able to walk out to the van. Go Me!!
OK one more time.

Malto Meal
Split Pea Soup
Banana
ONE LARGE BAKED SWEET POTATO
Salad
FF dressing

Be Back Friday


This entry was posted on 5:31 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: