Quite an interesting day.......went to Houston to have the van worked on......stayed there 30 minutes.......drove back home........went to a new bible study in town......finally got home again for the last time. I did great on my fasting. McDonald's has salad and if you don't get the chicken they are much cheaper!!
On the way home I needed to snack on something, so I got some trail mix that had no bread, chips or sugar!! Just nuts and fruit. It was delicious and even thought the points were higher, I still didn't go over my 20 daily points.

Also, before leaving I ran into the gym and weighed. Since it was Monday and all.....and I had lost 2 more pounds!!! Yeah Go me!! So that is 5 in all since January 4th!

I am loving this fasting business. God has really released some energy in me. My prayers are there for Mike and for the Haitians. Jack, Debbi, and Louie also get covered with prayers. Louie may not make it much longer. He is not awake and they have brought the priest in for last rites.
Mike and Chris did get home and plan to work as much as possible until they have to go back. Everything will work out!

Malto meal
McDonald's salad (no meat)
Trail Mix
Banana
V-8 Juice


This entry was posted on 8:14 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: