What a good day!! Nothing on the agenda except a church party tonight. Stayed in my pajamas until noon. Washed a few clothes, started some soup for the party, clogged a little, went and did a little shopping, cleaned up some piles of stuff around here. No pressure, very relaxed. Didn't start that way though.
I woke up at 5:11 and thought I had forgot to set my alarm. Then I realized Mike was still in the bed. I woke him up....."Mike it's 5:11" no answer.....then it hit me...."Oh crap.....it's Saturday, I am so sorry."
Not the best way to wake up.....I did fall back to sleep even though I felt a little foolish! I don't think I have ever done that to such completion before!
Yea Me!! I didn't have any meat, bread or sweets at the party. I remembered what some book had told me and focused on the company and the fellowship instead of the food! There was plenty of fruits and veggies. I know the sweet potato dish had sugar in it and there was a little bit of ham in the bean I ate. But I picked out most of it. Go Me!
There was a time of revelation today........Sitting thinking and staring at the fire with my coffee, I felt a sudden rush of joy because we would soon be starting our new house. It felt very real and it had to be one of those God things. Almost jumped for joy at the blessing I had received! God is with me and knows our hearts. The new house may be the thing that gets Mike closer to us and further away from his drinking.
It was a Great Revelation for me. Thank you God!
Malto Meal
Banana
Carrot sticks
Fruit Salad
Green Bean Casserole
Cole Slaw
Sweet Potato Casserole
Bean Soup
0 comments: