There are many needs in our small town. A church member seriously ill, one other passed away, some friends lost their mom and dad inside 2 weeks. Very strange and unsettling. Leaving lots to be in prayer for.
Louie's memorial services has tentatively been set for Friday, but I can't leave the pharmacy, so Katharyn and I won't be able to make it. Katharyn really wanted to go. It was after all her grandfather and she loved him. So she made a plea to her dad that the service be Saturday when we could make it. I backed her up since two of his own children wouldn't even come......why couldn't they make sure she got there. It made sense to me and I was very proud of her. Standing up to her dad at this time wasn't easy and I thought she was quite brave and genuine! So the service may be Saturday!!
My fasting has been fairly easy..............and I know by saying that, that the devil is laughing behind the next door. If I am to be away this weekend........this could go awry!! However I have an adversary in this game and He doesn't ever leave me! I can count on Him whenever I have a doubt. He is my yesterday, today and tomorrow!! Today I didn't get very hungry at all and I didn't cheat......I fixed a black bean soup for my lunches , and it taste great! Not sure it beats my split pea soup, but I think I need a little change.
There still has been no dizziness, and it still amazes me. I am not eating many calories and by history should be weak and starving. But it hasn't hit me. I feel great and have lots of energy, it's so cool! I am liking this vegan thing. Daniel you had it goin' on!

Malto Meal
split pea soup
banana
apple 3/4
small amount black bean soup
Green Salad
Baked Sweet Potato
FF ranch dressing


This entry was posted on 5:27 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: