Raining! Very Rainy Saturday! Good thing I have a lot to do inside. Katharyn is a little funky about it, but we'll be busy.
Got to visit Jay and Erika Roberson's new little baby girl and I was completely taken aback by the miracle of birth and life!! Our God is so wonderful to create something so perfect and beautiful. It brought tears to my eyes. The parents were so proud.
Stayed busy and got some things done.....not all of what I thought was needed. Put some time in to ride the bike with Katharyn.
Mike is in Kerrville with Louis. He is not doing well at all. It seems he stayed up until Mike and Chris got there and they visited. This morning he would not wake up, and has stayed comatose all day. Mike is very concerned, but I am so glad he is there. It's the hardest thing to do.......but the most important. I hate it for him.
During the off days....Katharyn and I like to make cookies.....couldn't find the recipe.....disappointed my child and we didn't make anything. Ugh! But I did stay away from sweets and bread today. At Jay's house they had all kinds of food, it was a little hard......but I resisted! I am to be admired!!
Malto Meal
Split Pea Soup
Banana
Baked Sweet potato
Green salad
FF dressing.
0 comments: