Friday is finally here. It seems as though this week has dragged by. Much has happened.

Mike and Chris left for Kerrville, and they were able to find out when Louie's service was. And Katharyn and I can be there. They changed it to 3:30 on Saturday. That gives us plenty of time to get there. I'm so proud of her for standing up for what she wants.

There was a lot of relief after Mike left. He was very moody and although I didn't confront him, I felt the tension in the house. It was good to leave and go to work everyday. He can be very unsettling.....one minute he's fine and the very next he's angry. Glad he left!

So I pray for peace in his soul these next few days. That he can feel some sort of contentment and comfort knowing his dad is no longer in pain. Louie's own children will not even attend the service.......their indifference though this whole affair had to cause him pain. From the time he got sick, they just forgot about him, and wanted to put him in a nursing home. Thanks to Jack and Debbie..........he didn't have to die there. He was among those who really cared.
I will pray for Pat and Ed and ask God to be in their hearts this week. and I hope it's not up to me to decide where Ed will die!

So tomorrow starts a whole new game in my fasting. Traveling to Debbie's house and eating someone's else meals. Possibly even a restaurant. Hope they have salad! God of course is traveling with us, so I'll have Him to back me up in a tight situation!

I love you Lord!
Charlene

Malto meal
banana
Black Bean Soup
Baked Sweet Potato
Green Salad
FF dressing
Steamed Aspargus
This was for Thursday - I'll post Friday's later - hopefully


This entry was posted on 3:48 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: