Ok, If I make it through this weekend and stick to any sort of eating schedule or calories.....well it will be a miracle.
Katharyn has a friend over tonight and they are making cookies! Oh my gosh!! There is no way I'll survive that. Then tomorrow the Birthday Party Showdown. Food Food Food Galore. That is all it's about right!! There will be cake, cookies, pie, Bailey's for your coffee, spiced tea.....and I've ordered Peach liqueur! Ya know to keep us warm!! It'll be a killer! But I'm gonna be brave and head into it with the attitude of no meat, no bread, no sweets. God help me!!1
Today I got really munchie at work, and chocolate was available. But fortunately the phone kept me busy, and I had lots to do. I don't think I would have crumbled, but it was tempting especially because it was there. Calling my Name....!!! Shear Torment!!!
So I'm gonna make my cookies, and settle for a baked sweet potato! I'm to be admired!!
Very cold still here - the temp has not even risen above freezing today! Very Cold Here!!
Malto Meal
split pea soup
banana
baked sweet potato
green salad
ff italian
I no longer worship at the altar of fast weight loss!
Charlene
0 comments: